Dhoni Donated 80 Crore For Orphans
Dhoni Donated 80 Crore For Orphans -: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, commonly known as MS Dhoni, is a former Indian international cricketer and one of the most successful captains in the history of Indian cricket. He was born on July 7, 1981, in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
Dhoni is widely regarded as one of the greatest wicket-keeper batsmen to have played the game. He is known for his exceptional batting skills, cool temperament, and remarkable captaincy. Dhoni played as a right-handed middle-order batsman and was also a proficient wicket-keeper.
Dhoni made his international debut for India in December 2004 in an ODI against Bangladesh. He quickly made an impact with his explosive batting style and remarkable ability to finish matches. He played a crucial role in India’s victory in the inaugural ICC World Twenty20 in 2007 and also led the team to win the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2011, where he famously sealed the final with a six.
Under Dhoni’s captaincy, India reached new heights in Test cricket, reaching the number-one ranking for the first time in 2009. He also led India to victory in the ICC Champions Trophy in 2013. Dhoni’s leadership style was known for his calmness, tactical acumen, and ability to inspire his team.
Apart from his success as a captain, Dhoni achieved numerous individual accolades throughout his career. He was named the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009 and received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, India’s highest sporting honor, in 2007. Dhoni also holds several records, including the most international stumpings by any wicket-keeper.
In August 2020, Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket, marking the end of an era. However, his impact on Indian cricket and his legacy as one of the finest cricketers and captains will continue to be celebrated for years to come.
You’ll love MS Dhoni even more after reading his charitable work
Who leaves his mother on such a road? Dhoni has donated 80 crores towards the upbringing and care of orphans as well as elderly mothers.
Although MS Dhoni’s Coronavirus donation of Rs 1 lakh was ridiculed, few people are aware of his charitable endeavors. Read it all the way through.
A few weeks ago, MS Dhoni, the celebrity crush of millions, was being mocked on every social media platform for his charity to fight the Coronavirus.
These trolls are disgusting. They pass judgments without any basis in fact and are far too judgmental.
Not everyone shares information about their gifts to organizations. One such celebrity is MS Dhoni, who has a long record of charitable endeavors.
List of MS Dhoni’s Charitable Activities For Different Causes :
- In their post, The Better India discussed how MS Dhoni played in a charity cricket tournament and raised a significant quantity of money—20,000 pounds.
- MS Dhoni collaborates closely with the Rhiti Charitable Foundation, which hosts charity cricket games and other events to raise money for the underprivileged.
- In 2010, MS Dhoni founded his MS Dhoni Charity Foundation and began working with other NGOs to support various causes.
- According to a Yourstory report, MS Dhoni is one of India’s best players in terms of charitable giving. Yuvraj Singh, Sachin Tendulkar, and Kapil Dev are also included in the list.
- No one will ever forget his $2 million gift to the CRPF. (Source)
If you’re making fun of MS Dhoni for his donations to fight the coronavirus, you’re out of line. He truly has a heart of gold. You had no idea how much he had already given.
MS Dhoni has been actively involved in charitable activities and has made several notable donations throughout his career. Here are some instances of Dhoni’s philanthropy:
- Dhoni’s contribution to the Indian Army: Dhoni holds the honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Indian Army. In 2011, he donated INR 2 million (approximately USD 27,500) to the Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre (PRC) in Pune, which provides support and rehabilitation to injured soldiers.
- Dhoni’s support for education: Dhoni has shown his commitment to education by donating funds to various educational institutions. In 2016, he donated INR 10 million (approximately USD 137,500) to his alma mater, Jawahar Vidya Mandir (JVM) School in Ranchi, for the construction of a new building.
- Dhoni’s contributions to healthcare: In 2019, Dhoni donated INR 2 million (approximately USD 27,500) to a charitable trust, Cuddles Foundation, which works towards providing nutrition and medical support to underprivileged children fighting cancer.
- Dhoni’s support for animal welfare: Dhoni is an animal lover and has been actively involved in animal welfare causes. In 2017, he contributed to the establishment of an animal shelter, called Saving Paws and Hooves, in Mumbai.
- Dhoni’s COVID-19 relief efforts: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Dhoni contributed INR 10 million (approximately USD 137,500) to the PM-CARES Fund, a fund set up by the Indian government to combat the impact of the pandemic.
It’s worth noting that these are just a few examples of Dhoni’s charitable endeavors. He has been involved in various other donations and initiatives to support causes close to his heart, making a positive impact on society.
Also Read :
- Virat Kohli Donation Train Accident Odisha
- Dhoni Donation Train Accident Odisha
- Siddharth Roy Movie Cast With Photo
- Coromandel Express Accident Photo, Image, HD, 4k
- Kerala Story Cast Name With Photo