Rachel Daly Wikipedia, Partner, Dating, Salary, Age, Goals, Injury, Parents, Dad, Husband, Stats
Rachel Daly Wikipedia, Partner, Dating, Salary, Age, Goals, Injury, Parents, Dad, Husband, Stats -: English professional footballer Rachel Ann Daly competes for both the England national team and Aston Villa in the FA Women’s Super League. She has participated in attack, midfield, and defense since 2019. She had previously been a member of the Houston Dash.
Rachel Daly Bio
Rachel Daly, an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Aston Villa in the FA Women’s Super League and the England national team:
- Born: December 6, 1991 (age 31) in Harrogate, England
- Education: Rossett School
- Current teams: England women’s national football team (#9 / Forward), Aston Villa W.F.C. (#8 / Forward), Great Britain
- Previously played for: Houston Dash, Western New York Flash, and the University of Redlands
Daly started her career as an All-American at the University of Redlands, where she excelled twice. In the second round of the NWSL College Draught in 2013, the Western New York Flash selected her. She spent two seasons playing for the Flash before switching to the Houston Dash in 2015.
Since joining the squad, Daly has been a regular starter for the Houston Dash. She has made 107 appearances for the team and scored 38 goals. She was recognized as the Dash’s Player of the Year for 2019.
Since making her debut in 2016, Daly has also been an important member of the England national squad. She has 50 caps for her nation and 13 goals to her credit. She played on the England squad that advanced to the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup semifinals.
Daly is a skilled player who can operate as a full-back, winger, or attacker. She has a solid shot, is adept at dribbling, and is strong in the air. She is a proficient passer and ball crosser.
Daly is a dedicated athlete who always gives her all for her team. She is passionate and determined. She is a strong leader on the field and often motivates her teammates.
Daly began playing for Aston Villa in the FA Women’s Super League in 2022. In her first 13 games for the team, she has four goals to her credit.
Daly is a gifted and successful football player who still has many years left in her prime. She contributes significantly to Aston Villa and the England squad, and I have no doubt that she will continue to do great things in the years to come.
Rachel Daly Career
Rachel Daly is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Aston Villa in the FA Women’s Super League and the England national team. She is a versatile player who can also play as a winger or full-back.
Here is a timeline of Rachel Daly’s career:
- 2007-2013: Played for Harrogate Town Ladies
- 2013-2015: Played for the University of Redlands
- 2013: Drafted by the Western New York Flash in the second round of the NWSL College Draft
- 2013-2015: Played for the Western New York Flash
- 2015-2022: Played for the Houston Dash
- 2022-Present: Plays for Aston Villa
- 2016: Made her senior debut for the England national team
- 2019: Reached the semi-finals of the FIFA Women’s World Cup with England
- 2022: Won the UEFA Women’s Euro with England
Daly has been a consistent performer throughout her career, both at club and international level. She is a strong, athletic player with a good work ethic. She is also a good goalscorer, with 38 goals in 107 appearances for the Houston Dash.
Daly is a key member of the England national team and is one of the most experienced players in the squad. She is a valuable asset to both Aston Villa and England, and I am sure she will continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Here are some of Rachel Daly’s career achievements:
- UEFA Women’s Euro winner (2022)
- FIFA Women’s World Cup semi-finalist (2019)
- Houston Dash Player of the Year (2019)
- NWSL Second XI (2015, 2017)
- FA Women’s Super League Player of the Month (March 2023)
Rachel Daly is a talented and accomplished footballer who is still young and has her best years ahead of her. She is a valuable asset to both Aston Villa and the England national team, and I am sure she will continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Rachel Daly Partner, Dating, Salary, Age, Goals, Injury, Parents, Dad, Husband, Stats, Net Worth
Here are some facts about Rachel Daly:
- Partner: Rachel Daly is in a relationship with Millie Turner, a fellow professional footballer who plays as a defender for Manchester United.
- Dating: Daly and Turner began dating in early 2021. They made their relationship Instagram official in June 2021.
- Salary: Rachel Daly’s salary is not publicly known, but it is estimated to be in the £100,000-£150,000 range per year.
- Age: Rachel Daly is 31 years old. She was born on December 6, 1991, in Harrogate, England.
- Goals: Rachel Daly has scored 50 goals in 100 appearances for the England national team. She also has 38 goals in 107 appearances for the Houston Dash.
- Injury: Rachel Daly has suffered a few injuries during her career, but she has always bounced back. In 2017, she suffered a knee injury that kept her out for six months. In 2019, she suffered a hamstring injury that kept her out for two months.
- Parents: Rachel Daly’s parents are Geoff and Sarah Daly. Her father, Geoff, was a professional footballer who played for York City and Scarborough. Her mother, Sarah, was a PE teacher.
- Dad: Rachel Daly’s father, Geoff Daly, was a professional footballer who played for York City and Scarborough. He is now a football coach.
- Husband: Rachel Daly is not married. She is in a relationship with Millie Turner.
- Stats: Rachel Daly has won 50 caps for the England national team and scored 13 goals. She has also won the UEFA Women’s Euro (2022) and the FA Women’s Super League (2022).
- Net Worth: Rachel Daly’s net worth is estimated to be around £1 million.
Rachel Daly News
At the Women’s World Cup, Lionesses players Millie Bright and Rachel Daly got matching tattoos.
In honor of their great friendship, England Lionesses Millie Bright and Rachel Daly got matching half-tattoos during the Women’s World Cup.
Lionesses Millie Bright and Rachel Daly recently got matching tattoos in Australia to commemorate their great friendship.
The closest friends admitted they had wanted to do it for a long time but hadn’t discovered the perfect tattoo until traveling to the Sunshine Coast. The two got 1/2 inked on their hands as a heartfelt memorial to their friendship, denoting that they are “not complete” without one another.
When asked how long ago she decided Millie would be her best friend, Rachel replied, “Probably the day I met her. Friendships were formed right away. Only a few days had passed since I had joined the squad when she did, and we had an instant connection.
“That Yorkshire connection was loud, perhaps. We never looked back because we kind of knew each other when she was at Donny and I was at Leeds. We’ve always wanted to get a tattoo of ourselves as best friends.
Because she is the other half of me and without her, my life would not be complete, it took us a long time to select the ideal one. While Millie grew up in Chesterfield, close to South Yorkshire, Rachel was born in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Millie, the captain of the Lionesses, also praised the friendship, saying the friends have witnessed each other’s “best and worst.” I believe it’s been such a natural bond with Rach, and she really has been part of the family now,” she told the Mirror in an interview.
“She’s definitely a member of my family, and I’m a member of hers, but ultimately, I think we just get along as people,” she said. I am familiar with both her positive and negative traits, as well as how to interact with her and what she requires.
“We have a career that is an incredible dream come true: we travel the world playing club football, representing our country, and competing for prizes. We get to interact with individuals from all different backgrounds, and I really believe that’s how you bond and gel in football.
“You all have a characteristic. She can take my energy and I can take hers since we are both equally crazy.
“We’ve been debating getting a tattoo for years. Eventually, we came up with a design, and it was like our particular location to have it. We’re all present at the World Cup.
“In my opinion, everyone finds at least one buddy in their lives who completely understands them and makes things simple. I doubt I’ll ever meet somebody as unique as Rachel is. Last week, after Rachel scored the game’s sixth and final goal against China, Millie and she danced while holding up a heart in celebration.
It turns out that the dance was part of a plan to surprise Millie’s young cousins, who had been performing on a catwalk in one of the FIFA fan zones in Australia prior to the game. When explaining the performance, Millie made a hint that if one of them scores in the match against Nigeria on Monday, they have another unexpected goal celebration prepared.
It’s a funny story, she remarked. There might be a brand-new one. However, when my family visited the fan area, they ended up performing a catwalk. My family is normal in that way. The dance was created by my cousins, who are still quite young. Therefore, we caught them off guard before doing that for the celebration.
Also Read :